IBM 6094 Lighted Programmable Function Keypad - bulk buy on eBay

Michael B. Brutman mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com
Sat Apr 19 11:17:32 CDT 2008

Paxton Hoag wrote:
> I got both lots. There were 11 people interested and I have filled
> about 7 of the orders as people pay me for what they want. If you are
> still interested let me know at paxton.hoag at gmail.com.
>
> I have not tinkered with one except to take one with a broken key
> apart. Parts available if needed. I still have a lot of them.
> Pax

I would be really interested to know if anybody in the group who
received one from you was able to make it talk.

I have too many here already, and they all behave the same way ...  They
seem to function in the 'loopback' mode, but will not send bits in the
other mode.  (Look for the switch on the backside to determine what mode
it is in.)

All of mine came with what look like serial cables and the external 5v
wall wart.  I don't have to chop the cable like the guy on the
'codeninja' page did.  (I'm trying to start a conversation with him to
see what I'm missing.)

Mike