VT100 board horrors !

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 15:18:42 CDT 2008

> Check out e-bay 280220921661 . . .
>
> VT100 logic boards, that someone decided to cut the card-edge
> connectors off of. . .

Well, it's sad, BUT...

At least these boards have not been scrapped. They are (presumably) a
source of the ROMs, the 2 ASICs, and so on. Which could all be used to
fix non-working VT100s.

Personally, I can't think a time when I'd need a complete VT100 logic
board. I mean there can't be that many VT100s around without such a board
in them, can there??? And if the origianl board is still there, it's
repairable using bits from these gold-harvested boards.