IBM DisplayWriter DOS

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 16:08:49 CDT 2008

Speaking of Ampro Littleboards...they're probably the
easiest way to render a DWer peecee compatible. Open
it up, *drop* one in...and wala. You'll need a new
keyboard presumably, and I'm assuming the monitor
supplied is roughly equivalent to a 5151. And the
Littleboards could take ISA-8 bit cards...via the
edition of a *motherboard* if you will.