NeXT MO Dump Offer

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at mind-to-mind.com
Mon Apr 28 00:02:14 CDT 2008

I have successfully repaired a NeXT MO drive and it is remarkably
reliable... I have been banging on it solid for a week and it hasn't
died. Knowing how hard it is to find a working drive, I'd like to
extend an offer to anyone on the list that has NeXT MO media: I'm
willing to dump the media so long as you take care of postage both
ways. I'll send you back a CDROM or DVD with dump, dump.old, tar and
dd images, and the original media if you want it (I'd be happy to hold
on to old media if you don't want it).