Make a $12 C64! (Beating a dead horse!)

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:30:44 CDT 2008

Do we not speak of "Vice" on here or something?
VICE is a 64 emulator, that, as far as I've seen beats everything else I've seen (which isn't much).
I haven't seen any difference running software on vice vs the real thing...

point is, couldnt vice be used on some sort of embedded system, or would the cost be too high?

Dan.