Stream of Consciousness Was: Re: IBM Model M keyboard spares

Charles H Dickman chd_1 at nktelco.net
Wed Aug 6 17:52:59 CDT 2008

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Liam Proven wrote:
>> /The/ classic PC keyboard, IMHO.
>
> The Model M came out *waay* after the PC.  The 84-key is the one for
> the PC.  I don't think the Model M is even compatible with the PC.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar
The stream of consciousness nature of this list is very enlightening. I
learn things from subject drift that I never expected. Usually the drift
is what I learn from, since the original question is not useful to me.

At the same time, it can be frustrating for the OP because his question
often gets lost in the drift.