Bernoulli Box controller?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Aug 15 15:33:23 CDT 2008

On 15 Aug 2008 at 15:08, Jason T wrote:

> I don't have it here with me, but mine is definitely not SCSI.  It did
> look more like the interface old IBM tape drives or external floppy
> drives used.

If you're using the connector as the determinant, that's not
particularly useful.  The Iomega PC2B is a SCSI controller and has a
male DC-37 on the bracket.  The cable that came with mine has a
female DC-37 on one end and a 50 pin male blue ribbon ("Centronics"?)
SCSI-1 connector on the other.  My manual even identifies it as SCSI.

SASI or simple "brain dead" SCSI might be the case.

Cheers,
Chuck