PC keyboards

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:35:06 CDT 2008

Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> Speaking of key tops,  most of what I've seen out there is one bit of plastic 
> keycap,  but this IBM I'm typing on seems to have a two-part approach to 
> things.  I know this because the "-" key on the numeric pad is missing the 
> upper portion,  the one with the "-" on it,  so what's there is both a " " 
> key and also smaller than all the rest of them.

It lets you do things like this, though:


... I'm actually coming around to the idea of getting a Model M keyboard if I 
can find one, despite the clicky nature (and thanks for all the replies, both 
on and off-list - lots of useful info to go on!)



More information about the cctalk mailing list