OT: Microsoft crazy academic deal

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Aug 20 19:19:02 CDT 2008

That site only covers 6 states. I live in Florida, which is NOT on the list at that site.

This is a full retail Office 2007 Ultimate, 2-computer license (1 desktop, 1 laptop), for $59.95.
As for Vista, that site has Vista Business, not Ultimate. Business lacks all the Multimedia/Media Center portions of Vista.

Tony