PC keyboards

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:52:40 CDT 2008

Ray Arachelian wrote:
> Love those... I got spoilt on those on the past two jobs where I had a
> Thinkpad.  I find it's a lot nicer to use the
> {trackpoint|clitoris|nipple} pointer than a mouse, trackpad, or
> trackball - your hands never leave the keyboard to use them like with a
> mouse.  It's always annoying to have to lift my hand off the keyboard
> just to point at something. :-)

I don't think I've ever met anyone who likes a trackpad after using one of the
mouse nipples. I'm also surprised that it's a significant price difference
between nipple and trackpad. Anyone know why laptop manufacturers insist on
giving people trackpads, rather than a better (and more compact) mouse-a-like?

cheers

Jules