cctech Digest, Vol 60, Issue 46
michaelgreen42 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 14:07:08 CDT 2008
Hey Josh long time no talk. I'd be willing to take the TRS-80 stuff from
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:29:20 -0700
From: Josh Dersch <derschjo at msu.edu>
Subject: Free stuff!
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Message-ID: <48B7A550.2090308 at msu.edu>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Well, now that the mailing list is back up I can list some stuff I need
to get rid of :).
Local pick-up in the Seattle area, only -- please. (Most of this stuff
would be so expensive to ship it wouldn't be worth it anyway...) I'm
willing to drive a bit to meet someone halfway if necessary.
- IBM PS/2 model 25. In good shape but does not power up. Color
screen, some manner of hard disk installed.
- TRS-80 Model 12. Kind of rough, but with a little work it'll clean
up. Runs, but power supply needs some work (was running fine while I
was testing it but a cap let out the "magic smoke" and I haven't had a
chance to recap it.). Has card cage expansion but no cards. Dual 8"
- 5 boxes of TRS-80 Model II/12/16/6000 documentation. I bit off more
than I could chew when I took this in, I hope someone can use this...
all manner of manuals, if you're interested I can give you a list.
- A Wang word processing terminal (I can't seem to find a model # on
it). Heaviest terminal in the world. Powers up and beeps but that's
about all I can get it to do.
- Cipher M995S 9-track drive. Works. 1600 & 6250bpi, SCSI interface.
Desktop enclosure. Heavy :).
More information about the cctalk