Free stuff!

Josh Dersch derschjo at msu.edu
Fri Aug 29 02:29:20 CDT 2008

Well, now that the mailing list is back up I can list some stuff I need
to get rid of :).

Local pick-up in the Seattle area, only -- please.  (Most of this stuff
would be so expensive to ship it wouldn't be worth it anyway...)  I'm
willing to drive a bit to meet someone halfway if necessary.

- IBM PS/2 model 25.  In good shape but does not power up.  Color
screen, some manner of hard disk installed.
- TRS-80 Model 12.  Kind of rough, but with a little work it'll clean
up.  Runs, but power supply needs some work (was running fine while I
was testing it but a cap let out the "magic smoke" and I haven't had a
chance to recap it.).  Has card cage expansion but no cards.  Dual 8"
floppy.
- 5 boxes of TRS-80 Model II/12/16/6000 documentation.  I bit off more
than I could chew when I took this in, I hope someone can use this...
all manner of manuals, if you're interested I can give you a list.
- A Wang word processing terminal (I can't seem to find a model # on
it).  Heaviest terminal in the world.  Powers up and beeps but that's
about all I can get it to do.
- Cipher M995S 9-track drive.  Works.  1600 & 6250bpi, SCSI interface.
Desktop enclosure.  Heavy :).

Josh