Sun Sparc AXi mainboard, Sparc 10 RAM, and other stuff free or cheap

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Aug 31 22:09:04 CDT 2008

OK - Cameron has spoken up first for the Apple IIc, and Jon Auringer spoke up for the Sun stuff.

Jon - I assume you wanted ALL the Sun stuff? Or is it just the AXi stuff? It can all ship together
if you're taking it all, which in THAT case, ignore the $10 for the S10 RAM it'll be phree  :)

Cameron - I'll check Tuesday on the IIc shipping for you.

The Heath/Zenith Z-100 manuals+disks claimed by Dan Veeneman, assuming Bill Loguidice passes...

Tony