Sources for 8b TTL keyboards (Keytronics)

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Fri Dec 5 11:30:13 CST 2008

I've used double sided foam tape + aluminum foil (yes the kind used for
food) with a bit of scotch tape over the foil to prevent shorting in
repairing Lisa keyboards.  Worked just nicely once they were cut to the
right circular shape.  Yes, the key feel was off after that, but livable.

http://lisafaq.sunder.net/lisafaq-hw-kb_repair.html