Kennedy tape drive 9600

Nico de Jong nico at farumdata.dk
Thu Dec 11 00:03:32 CST 2008

You could look for cards called TXi16, TX8 and Datatrack ATC16.
You will also need some software, such as ODI (Overland Data).
The worst problem will be the cable, as this must correspond to the card.
TXi16 and TX8 cables are identical to the best of my knowledge, but I've no
idea regarding the ATC16

Nico