USB Model M

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 16:03:16 CST 2008

I like my Dell laptop!

The only thing I hated was the dreaded 'mouse drift', caused by the silly little mouse stick (not sure what it's called) that lerks between the G,H and B keys. I soon fixed that by going into the setup menu on bootup (I actually had a problem with my HD that meant I had to go in there, presumably some trojan or whatsit had corrupted an important portion of it, which was fixed once settings were resaved).

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk