Tandy TRS-80 Model 4

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 07:57:49 CST 2008

--- On Sat, 12/27/08, Michael B. Brutman <mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com> wrote:

> I think the best idea at the moment is the conductive ink
> used to fix circuit board traces.  I'm going to give
> that a shot - there is a trip to Rat Shack in my near
> future.

Another thing to look for would be that conductive paint that is used to fix rear window defrosters. You can get it at the auto parts store. I've used that to repair those mylar flex-circuits before, when I couldn't get the PCB trace paint.


More information about the cctalk mailing list