Any interest in a build-it-yourself votrax synthesizer kit?

Scanning steven.alan.canning at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 20:53:08 CST 2008

Jonathan,

I do not think there will be much of a market for a kit as the SC-01As are
still available. A reputable dealer I've purchased Hero Robot parts from
before is offering SC-01As  for $36 on E-bay ( 380093154233 ). Just for the
exercise and learning experience you should go ahead and figure out the
design. Your time would be well spent. Don't see a market though, at least
not yet.

Best regards, Steven

Subject: Any interest in a build-it-yourself votrax synthesizer kit?