Any word on OS/2 for PDP-11?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:12:07 CST 2008

There *IS* a Vax named a "Saul" or "SOL", I've seen it.
It's a "luggable" (so to speak) like the Rainbow, but it's a Vax.

They existed, so don't insult my intelligence.

And btw I've been doing Vaxen since 1976, so I think I know a thing or two about reading Ascii
it's definitely "OS/2"

and being a former OS/2 Warp enthusiast, I recognize the files well enough to know the difference too.

I need to go through each tape one by one, so it is taking me a lot longer than it should.

Dan.