Microsoft BASIC on CP/M

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Sun Feb 3 13:26:52 CST 2008

On 2/3/08 2:11 PM, "Chuck Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

> I have seen patched-for-specific hardware MBASIC.  Are you certain
> about having an absolutely vanilla-flavored unvarnished copy?  I
> probably have one kicking around here if you don't.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck

I have several versions from both the CP/M Archive and Retroarchive. The
version numbers are all messed up, but I think I've tried 5.21, 5.24 and
5.29. A friend of mine is double-checking by CBIOS on his machine to
eliminate the CBIOS as an issue. It's very odd. Every other program I've
tried (including TinyBASIC) works...just not MBASIC.

If you have a known-working version and can send it along, I'd appreciate
it.

Rich

--
Rich Cini