[personal] TV Spot: CBM Pet

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Fri Feb 8 03:27:34 CST 2008

Spotted that one last night as well, was hoping to get a front view but no
luck, didn't see any cables out the back or labels either, I thought it
might have been the chiklet version, but no substantive reason for this.

Don't believe the police used them, I thought they had dumb terminals into a
local mainframe.
Quite a few in private industry, we had one for code development, stock
control and accounts for a few years.
It became unreliable untill we figured out it was the ic sockets and
replaced them all, never failed once after that.

Mike.