TV Spot: CBM Pet

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:08:23 CST 2008

Ade Vickers wrote:
> Did the British police force use CBMs in the '80s, then? I'd have thought
> they'd have gone straight in with terminals attached to a mainframe or mini?

Heh, the "Police National Computer"?  Seriously, I would have expected some
kind of terminal setup too - although maybe forces started to get one or two
offline systems here and there by then...

On another TV note, I spotted an Apple system in Fraggle Rock the other day...
(strangely, it actually looked like a Monitor /// perched on top of a regular A2)

cheers

Jules