The "who lives where" map...

Bob Bradlee caveguy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 11:56:38 CST 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:15:54 -0600, John Foust wrote:

>At 10:43 AM 2/12/2008, you wrote:
>>http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137440346730
>>
>>How's that?

>Easy enough!  Strange that Frappr's address-to-location isn't as accurate
>as Google Maps, though.  It placed me in the wrong place twice and it's
>still not right.

>- John

Location is close enough for this purpose.
My question is, who is blstuart (Brian Stuart) and why is his pin blue ?

I want a Big Blue pin to mark the home of IBMcollectables.com :-)

BTW it worked ok for me using IE.

There are 6 unknown locations around Wichita I am assuming were the firefox failures mentioned.

later
Bob