RiscPC 610 PSU - 110 VAC?

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Sat Feb 16 07:33:21 CST 2008

r.stricklin wrote:
> Howdy, folks.
>
> I just acquired an Acorn Risc PC 610 from a chap in the UK. The PSU in
> it is labelled as a 220V-only affair. I understand there was an
> autoranging PSU revision, but this does not appear to be one of them.
>
> Does anybody have information on modifying this unit to work with 110V
> mains? Or a lead on a replacement PSU that has a switchable or
> autoranging input voltage?

You want the 103W power supply -- APDL (apdl.co.uk) should have these, or CJE
Micros. They're usually voltage-switchable (but the plastic between the two
IEC connectors blocks the switch) but ask first.

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk      | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain