Help identifying Mystery CDC Terminal...

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:16:54 CST 2008

I love it!

I am going to take one of your back panel images, and imbed it into a windows error message - 'ERROR - verify your settings are correct.'

This recycle thing is a boon for us collectors huh?

On my day job, I am a designer, and this new RoHS requirement for all electronics is breaking us, but at the same time it gets media attention so goodies dont end up in the dumpster.

Think of it a s don't pour your auto waste oil in the gutter - now everybody takes their used electronics to the recycle place, GREAT!
Jed, California is the place you outa be.  I bet the green hot tub granola crunchers have the best recycle shops.

I just have to find mine, in Reno....

Randy