VAX wish list.

Rod Smallwood RodSmallwood at mail.ediconsulting.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 05:42:59 CST 2008

Hi
    I have nearly all I need to do a Vax cluster. Namely a VAX 4000
model 200 , a 300 and a 500.

I'm a few bits short for the 300.:

            1.     The Console Bulkhead Assembly. (70-27400-01) Its like
a door to the Processor / Memory mounting area.

            2.     The top part of the two part front door on the BA440

            3      One or more RF series drives and the Bezel Assembly
(70-27049-02)

            4.    Filler strips to go over empty Qbus slots.

            5.    A KZQSA SCSI controller.

I can get this stuff from theUS but the price is a rip-off and the
shipping horrendous.

If anybody has or knows where to get any of these items in the UK or
Europe I would be pleased to hear from them.

Rod Smallwood
The DECcollector