anyone do vaxstation repairs?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:32:35 CST 2008

I'll check out SIMH.
actually my Linux system claims it can read a vms drive. that'd be rather interesting.

as for the password, yes I know the routine, except the stubborn system doesnt want to accept it.
I follow all the steps, run authorize, change the password.
but when i try to login with it, it says its not correct.

2 possibilities, either the license is no good (its a new one), they put the units=0 which bothers me.
or the pwdchange=pre-expired is the culprit.

Dan.