Vintage boxes sighted

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sun Feb 24 21:36:30 CST 2008

Rumor has it that Chuck Guzis may have mentioned these words:
>On 24 Feb 2008 at 7:57, Jason T wrote:
>
> >  I think these are all worthy of note.  Interesting, too, that most of
> >  them are from the Toledo store.  Maybe a collector dumped his extras?
>
>What caught my eye was the Panasonic box.  If I were a collector, it
>might be very appealing as a not-very-common home computer.

My thoughts exactly.

[[ Yes, I'm still alive... but unforch been incommunicado for a while... ]]

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein