MINDSET buffs...

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Tue Feb 26 16:13:17 CST 2008

Lyle,

   I won that Mindset auction - thanks again for the heads up.    If
anyone needs anything from that auction, please email me directly, I was
mostly interested in all of the software, manuals, developer stuff, the
keyboard box and the carrying case, I have more then enough Mindset
systems themselves already.

   What I truly want to find are schematics and technical documents to
the Mindset's... I'd like to see more details on how the expansion ports
worked on the systems and see if I could make or adapt a network card
and get the Mindset's networked.

Curt