An Interesting Control Panel

Josef Chessor josefcub at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:18:38 CST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Patrick Finnegan
<pat at computer-refuge.org> wrote:
>  > The button he pressed was a red "Fault" light/button.  To their left
>  > was a beautiful white "Ready" light/button, and one marked "Write
>  > Protect".  This strikes me as a very interesting magnetizing
>  > apparatus.
>
>  So I guess I'm not the only one that noticed that they're using what
>  appears to be an RL01/RL02 there...

So that's what it was!  It looked real familiar, but I haven't
actually seen an RL since I worked at Cypress Semiconductor in the
late 90s...

--
"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."