SGI A/V module question

Brian Roth abacos_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 19:23:00 CST 2008

They are also really starting to show up at the
salvage yards in bigger numbers. SGI stuff is so much
fun to collect. Its like visiting another country. All
of the different options and figuring out what works
with what makes your head spin. Just in the last two
weeks I picked up and Indy, Indigo, Onyx, and an
Origin 2200 with 8 processors. Depending on the speed
a Tezro is only a few hundred bucks now....

Brian.