wanted "PC Brand" system and "Best Data" 2400 Modem

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Wed Jan 2 14:49:19 CST 2008

This is pretty boring and only borderline "classic", but for sentimental
reasons, I'm looking for a beige box-ish "PC Brand" computer.  Anyone
happen to know of, or anything about them or the company?  Figured by
some chance, somewhere here knows something and may even have one
stashed away still.
They were sold mail order early 1990.  The ones I know of were a desktop
style, 386 or 486.  The system itself was not a standard common AT, but
a "PC Brand" laid out chassis and motherboard as far as I can tell.

Also, looking for an Internal ISA "Best Data" 2400 modem.  A generic
POS, but still I'd like to just get my hands on one.