Looking for IMSAI 8080 CP-A Schematic

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 11:39:18 CST 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008 03:50, David Griffith wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Marden P. Marshall wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I can find the schematic for the IMSAI CP-A
> > (operators panel)?  Every source I have looked at just has the
> > assembly and operations manual for the CP-A, but not the actual
> > schematic.  I'm trying to bring back an old one from the grave, and
> > having an actual schematic would help a lot!
>
> I have an original documentation binder that I'll check out and photocopy
> if it has the schematics.

I do too,  someplace.  It's hiding though.  I don't recall if it includes that
information or not.  If you end up making that info available in electronic
form,  I'd be interested in having a copy as well.

And while we're on the subject of Imsai,  does anybody have part numbers handy
for those switches?  I have several that are broken to replace.

-
M Dakin