Rescued HP 7980 Tape drives, free for pick up Kent Wa.

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Sun Jan 13 14:45:26 CST 2008

Hello, Jerry,

 I could potentialy come up to Kent (I live in the PDX area) later this
week or the coming weekend and pick up one (or both) of the SCSI drives.
I have a small (Toyota 4x4) pickup, would this be large enough?
That's assuming they're not already gone.

Thanks,
Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Museum
http://oldcalculatormuseum.com