Rescued HP 7980 Tape drives, free for pick up Kent Wa.

Tim Riker Tim at Rikers.org
Sun Jan 13 22:39:15 CST 2008

I'm casually interested. I have a sister in down in Vancouver, WA. I
don't suppose you head down there at all?

Now if you had an HP-7970 I'd be all over that. :)

I'm not sure if an HP-1000 series can handle an HPIB interface drive
instead of whatever the interface is on a 7970.

Anyone care to comment on that?

Also there have been a few HPIB floppy drives on eBay. I'm wondering how
much work it would be to get them attached to an HP-1000 series machine.

--
Tim Riker - http://Rikers.org/ - TimR at Debian.org
Embedded Linux Technologist - http://eLinux.org/