Went down to the ETH today...

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:41:38 CST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Jos Dreesen / Marian Capel wrote:

>> If you are able to get the Modula-2 technical reports and M-Code reference
>> manual, I will be forever grateful!  Tried several times in the late 80's,
>> but none of my letters (pre-e-mail) were ever responded to.  This stuff is
>> key to reverse engineering the Borland Turbo-Modula2 environment for CP/M.
>>

> Did you have any report in particular in mind ?
>
> The modula compiler for the Lilith has been ported to the PC,
> source code for that compiler is available.
> Is that what you had in mind ?

That would be a good start.  This was so long ago that I don't remember
the titles and publication numbers, unfortunately.  One of them was
specific to the M-Code format, though.

I looked in vain for some sort of catalog on the ETH web site.  Do they
have something of that sort available?  If I could look at a list of
papers and reports I'm sure the ones I need would be obvious.

Where can I find the PC compiler sources?

Steve