Fwd: Xerox 1186 LISP machines in Illinois

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:59:49 CST 2008

All,
	Possibly redundantly to some of you, I'm passing on this
email, which I received this morning (presumably due to my presence
on the Color Computer or Classic-Comp rescue lists).
	The systems are in southern Illinois, according to a later
exchange with the offerer. Diana included a set of pictures with the
first email, which I'll be happy to forward if you are interested,
but I strongly suggest you contact her directly. I have no connection
to her or previous acquaintance with her.

--
						- Mark, 210-379-4635