Ribbons for your teletype model 43 on ebay

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Jan 25 22:48:08 CST 2008

I purchased two from the guy.  They are NOS and the ribbon hasn't
dried out.  He apparently has a bunch of them.  He's selling them for
$15 each, but he will combine shipping if you buy more than one.  I
tried to arrange a discount for buying 5, but he was firm in his
pricing.  So I bought 2.  I figure that if I use them both up, I can
try my hand at re-inking the ribbon.  At $75 for 5 ribbons, that was
more than I paid for the terminal itself :-).