Dosbox and TOPAS working!

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:20:57 CST 2008

After some serious hacking, with this 3d animation program, I have it running under DOSBox!!!

Next questions:

1.  Its a really cool program, expensive in its day, but abandoned by its owner AT&T who got out of the graphics business about 1993 or so.  What have others done, to get the OK to post these type programs somewhere.  (Im thinking about the Mame arcade emulator guys, who never were able to post the ROMs)

2.  How can you free up the dosbox mouse to get back to a windows control so I can grab a screenshot?

Dosbox is cool!

Randy