terminal servers

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Fri Jul 4 13:30:47 CDT 2008

If you're happy with RS-232 only (but with HS and baud rate conversion)
then I've got some 16-port NetCommanders for ya. Also some modems
and statmux concentrators if they're in different cities ;-)

And I could probably also find a nice model 500 phone (and maybe even
the DataPhone version) and an acoustic coupler for that other project ;-)
Yeah, I thought it was neat first time I saw it, but a little pricey...

Couldn't resist defying your sig BTW...

mike