Small Torx (Was: What is a safe way to clean corrosion?

Paul Koning Paul_Koning at Dell.com
Tue Jul 22 14:47:49 CDT 2008

 Roy> On Tuesday 22 July 2008 15:21, Fred Cisin wrote:
 >> Take a look at:
 >> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=97517
 >>
 >> They don't go down to the truly TINY sizes.  Those are NOT 1/4"
 >> drive.

 Roy> What are they, then?  That's the sort of bit that I acquired
 Roy> most recently, and I can either use them with my Snap-On SSDM41
 Roy> (magnetic handle) or with a 1/4" nut driver if I don't mind the
 Roy> bit falling out all the time.

It says "5/32 shank".  Bizarre.

There are some unusual bits in there.  Triwing, for one.  5 pointed
star -- haven't seen that before.

I recently ordered a security bits set from Harbor Freight.  Stuff
like torx with a hole in the middle... nice to have.

     paul