Pointless question...

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jul 24 02:41:56 CDT 2008

On 24 Jul 2008 at 0:00, Scanning wrote:

> P.P.S. Maybe a SAW device and a piece of glass... ?

Many years ago, when "thin film" memories were hot stuff, I recall
reading something about an experiment wherein proton precession (as
in a proton precession magnetometer) was proposed as a storage
mechanism. Store a megabit in a bottle of water sort of thing.  The
details escape me after 40 or so years, but I do recall it was a LIFO
sort of arrangement--the bits came out in the reverse order that they
went in.

So, no good for my application.

Cheers,
Chuck