The $2500 Ataril 600XL

Christian Liendo christian_liendo at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 13:22:26 CDT 2008

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/767297661.html

1984 Atari 600XL - In Box Never Opened with Receipt - $2500 (Oregon)
Reply to: sale-767297661 at craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-23, 6:33PM EDT

Bought this when I was in college. Stored like a Time Capsule >>> New>> Never Opened >> still in plastic with the receipt still in it.

>>>*Like a Museum Piece*<<<

In Portland Oregon >>> I thought of selling it to the maker for their archives.

(Only serious Buyers please.) $2,500 (Firm)
You may call (503) 789-0931 for Details.
***REMEMBER: I am in Pacific Time >> call 12pm to 12am Eastern Time!!! ONLY

    * Location: Oregon

PostingID: 767297661