[FG] WarGames: A Look Back at the Film That Turned Geeks and Phreaks Into Stars

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jul 25 12:46:45 CDT 2008

On 24 Jul 2008 at 21:19, Daniel Snyder wrote:

> Imsai drives were typically Calcomp 140K types, same as DEC used with some
> PDP's
> I have the same type for my Imsai. If I recall there were two S100 Cards
> IFM/IFB??
> and in the drive case was a data separator??. I would have to look again..

2-board 8080-based controller, 2708 EPROM, 2111-4 SRAMs, independent
PSUs, one per drive in the box.  A little LED array behind the
plexiglas on top of the drives to show status.  I don't recall that
there was a data separator in the case, however.  I've got the docs
for the thing somewhere, if it matters.

Cheers,
Chuck