Anyone interested in early to mid 90s Mac software?

Frank Helvey oldcomps at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 10:55:12 CDT 2008

I've got a collection of various software packages for various Mac flavors that I need to get rid of.  If there's any interest in such things I'll put together a list.

-- Frank

C. Frank Helvey                    email: cfhelvey at yahoo dot com
President                          home phone: 540.947.2526
Montvale Software Services Inc     work phone: 540.947.5364
Blue Ridge, VA 24064               cell phone: 540.529.3740

Classic Comps Email: oldcomps at verizon dot net