Fwd: Manual "IBM Card" Punch on eBay...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Fri Jun 13 18:17:17 CDT 2008

My Oops, that should have been Wright Line Model 2600, not "Write Line...".
Sigh, it's a Friday...

Lyle

Subject: Manual "IBM Card" Punch on eBay...
Date: Friday 13 June 2008 14:03
From: Lyle Bickley <lbickley at bickleywest.com>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic Posts Only" <cctech at classiccmp.org>, Bay
Area Collector List <baccl at lists.baccl.net>

There is a Write Line Model 2600 IBM Card Punch on eBay (#370060251979). I
know the seller (Weirdstuff Warehouse) - and took a look at it.

It is in good shape - the escapement works fine and the keys don't stick. One
of the folks at Weirdstuff punched blank IBM cards I gave him (which is what
you see in the eBay pictures). I would bid on this item myself - but I've
managed to "avoid" card reader and punch I/O ;-)

This is not my item (i.e., consignment) - nor do I have any business interest
in this auction.

Regards,
Lyle
--