Apple I back up on ebay

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Jun 16 13:08:04 CDT 2008

So much for his friend giving him $1500 for it...

It was a scam attempt, plain and simple. Just so happened he got BuStEd in the process, which I am
SURE he did not expect - I assume he thought he was selling it in the land of the dimwits.

He could not have been more wrong.

With such a small number of originals, and him KNOWING THAT, I don't understand how his little brain
concocted what has to be the stupidest idea, and lamest execution, that I've seen in quite a while!

It was a failed attempt - too many loose ends, too many trackable things, and a LOUSY job of hacking up
the cassette adapter... Not to mention an EXTREMELY limited item with the following of a sports franchise!

Those of you thinking otherwise, and are giving him the benefit of the doubt, boy, have I got some REALLY NICE land out here for you in Southwest Florida.....

Tony