non-CP/M Z80 board

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 20:01:54 CDT 2008

I'm thinking about building a z80 board,  with varying amounts of "stuff"
attached,  with RAM and ROM that may be NMOS or CMOS,  and some indeterminate
number of Z80-family and compatible peripheral chips.

My question is this:  At what point do you _need_ to have address and data bus
buffer chips?

-
M Dakin