Low Cost EPROM programmer (Ben, this is for you)

Seth Morabito sethm at loomcom.com
Tue Jun 17 22:53:45 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> You should also be able to find a dirt cheap, piece of crap Chinese EPROM
> eraser that will do the trick off of eBay for about the same price.

I just bought one of these dirt-cheap, piece of crap Chinese UVPROM
erasers on Friday.  It should be here tomorrow.  I'll let everyone
know whether it's capable of erasing anything once I've given it a
whirl!

(My modern electronics buddies practically did a spit-take when I told
them I was still working with UVPROMs!  The irony is, I'm only just
now getting into this stuff, so 'still working with' isn't quite
correct, either.  I'm perfectly happy to be stuck in the past!)

-Seth