CP-M Z80 home brew computer circuit board

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Wed Jun 18 17:31:13 CDT 2008

Brad Parker wrote:

> A modern car is much faster, more efficient and more reliable, but an
> old 911 is more beautiful, more fun to drive and better built.

You've not driven a modern car, have you?

The main cause of problems with my '81 Citroen CX is that I don't drive
it much, so the battery is often a bit low.

My fiancee's 2002 VW Polo guzzles coil packs like no tomorrow, which no
VW dealer holds in stock although it's a common problem with all petrol
VWs.  Oh, and it's got to go to the dealer for its next service, because
it's due a firmware update.

</offtopic rant>

Gordon